Here are just some of the benefits of leasing with The Vehicle Network” when you choose to lease with us
- The ability to lease any car or van currently produced for the UK market.
- Clear contracts, with fixed monthly rentals.
- Road tax, breakdown cover, delivery and collection included.
- VAT can be claimed back on business leasing.
- You can reclaim up to 50% of the rental for cars, and up to 100% on commercial vehicles against tax, we always recommend speaking with an accountant about your own business circumstances.
Business Contract Hire (BCH)
If you are looking to apply for finance on a vehicle that would be involved in business use, or if you are applying for finance as a VAT registered, limited company, partnership, sole trader or LLP, then Business Contract Hire might be the best option for you.
Business Contract Hire (or Leasing as it is commonly known) is rapidly growing in popularity, as it enables you to drive a brand new car which you can then update at regular intervals. We specialise in these agreements here at The Vehicle Network.
Contract Hire is simply a long-term rental agreement where you pay a monthly fee to use a brand new car for an agreed time and number of miles. You can commonly choose between 2, 3 or 4 year agreements, with annual mileage between 5,000 and 40,000 miles.
Leasing is a great option if you want to run a new car every few years, and usually a better vehicle than you would normally be able to afford with other forms of finance, but do not want the commitment of having to buy it at the end of the arrangement. Leasing agreements usually require a smaller deposit than other finance arrangements and, because monthly payments are fixed, you know exactly how much you will spend from the outset.
We have nothing to hide, there are no catches – but here are some things to be aware of when looking at personal lease.
Important Factors To Consider
We want you to have all the facts, so there are a few things to consider before deciding to lease a vehicle:
- Be aware that if you leave your lease agreement early you could incur some additional charges
- Any Additional mileage exceeding the agreed amount will be charged to the user at the end of the agreement, though often mileage can be adjusted mid-term if necessary.
- The car must be returned in good condition in line with a fair wear and tear policy. Road Tax is included within these agreements; but other packages such as maintenance and tyre cover are an additional cost, we will take you through these options, so you make an informed decision.
- Road Tax is included within these agreements; but other packages such as maintenance and tyre cover are an additional cost, we can take you through these options, so you make an informed decision.
If you have questions, are unsure as to which vehicle or contract would be best for you, we are more than happy to answer your questions. Just contact us!